Average Cost of Liposuction for Love Handles in or Around NYC?

I am 5'6 145 lbs. im fairly content with my stomach. The only bulges that never go away, no matter how much weight I lose, are the love handles. Everything else on my body is just fine. So how much would Liposuction cost just for one area (love handles)? I know outside of NYC might be cheaper. I am willing to travel to a near state. The picture of me is 18 lbs ago. But those love handles are still there. Slightly less. Just a little idea.

Top Liposuction in Los Angeles

+1

I would opt for an excellent plastic surgeon who can perform a meticulous liposuction procedure.  Opt for a board certified plastic surgeon, qualified staff, and a board certified anesthesiologist. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

The Cost of Love Handles

+1

The cost of love handles alone is around $3,000 but the reality is that this is rarely an isolated area. It's nearly impossible to treat the love handles without addressing the flanks and abdomen. It's all in concert with each other. Liposculpting verses Liposuction. I like the former. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Make sure you're comfortable with your surgeon

+1

The price ranges are pretty accurate.  Make sure you're comfortable with your surgeon.  See their results, etc.  While there's not a lot of after care with lipo, I'd be careful about traveling too far.  It is surgery and you should be close enough to get follow up easily when you need or want it.

Mario Loomis, MD
Middletown Plastic Surgeon

Pricing for liposuction

+1

There is a range of lipsuction fees from $3500 to $5000 or more, per area. Although you indicate that you are only interested in your love handles, you would need a consultation to evaluate your history and physical exam. Some facts may become evident during your consultation that might indicate you are at greater risk of complications. You may be asked to stop a medication that you currently take which itnterferes with the local anesthetic. Photographs will be taken and you may see that the love handles wrap around the back and more needs to be treated there, or you may also want your outer thighs done after the love handles are retreated. A definitive fee will be reached upon the conclusion of the consultation.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Good candidate for liposuction of the flanks (love handles) !

+1

Hi.  It is not complicated.

In our office, the cost of liposuction of the love handles ( one area ) is :

Surgical fee   $3000

Accredited surgical suite   $1500

Board certified anesthesiologist  $650

Total  $5150

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Price of liposuction.

+1

As you know prices vary according to the surgeon, the length of the procedure and the difficulty of the procedure. I would agree that somewhere between $4000 and $6500 is reasonable but some surgeons could charge more, especially if this is their area of expertise. It is good to know the approximate cost but I would strongly caution you against making a decision based on price. This is your body and your life. Look for Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who are recommended to you. Interview several. Look at pictures. Pick the doctor because you think they are skilled and provide good patient care, not because they are the least expensive. You get what you pay for.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS

Tracy Pfeifer, MD

Liposuction of love handles

+1

Liposuction is a great way to go for isolated fatty deposits.  Fees vary from phsyician to phsyician.  Go to someone who can deliver a great result.  A good result can least a lifetime, but a bad result can be a lifetime of suffering.

Love handle liposuction

+1

Depending on what is actually seen on physical exam, and if the problem extends all the way around your back or not the length of the operation may vary which can alter the fee.

In general, fees vary depending on the expertise of the surgeon and as NYC is a mecca for cosmetic surgery, I think you would be foolish to travel elsewhere.

My guess from the photo is that the fee could vary from $4,000 to $6,500 See the video link below before making your decision and remember, this is one area in life where it pays to pay retail.

Darrick E. Antell, MD

$4000 is a great price for Liposuction of love handles

+1

Love handles do so good with liposuction and usually run about $5750 but are on special for $4000 and this is the best method with the best results and safest which is the tumescent technique under local anesthesia with the microcanulas so NO general anesthesia and no big incision scars and back to work in 1-2 days. It is worth traveling to get it done right.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Cost of liposuction in nyc

+1

If you're healthy without significant medical problems then you're an ideal liposuction candidate because you're not overweight and you only have one focused area of fatty deposits. A physical exam is necessary but your youthful skin is elastic given your young age and will shrink nicely following liposuction. When inquiring about price you always have to ask about the breakdown. In the NYC area the surgeon's fee for one area liposuction is between $2500-4000. The OR facility fee and anesthesia for 1.5 hours is approx. $2500. If you live in the NY area that's where you should be looking for a surgeon. You always need follow up visits and if you live far away from your surgeon the few hundred dollars you save will not be worth the aggravation. Good luck.

Dr. Singer

Elan B. Singer, MD