Average Cost of Liposuction and Fat Transfer for Contouring?

My proportion is 36-30-31, and I think SOMETHING IS WRONG with it. How much is the average price range of Liposuction for contouring (abdomen and flanks) and Fat Transfer to hips? I have good butt projection but lacking hip width. I'm 5'2, 120 lbs, and have substantial amount of fat in abdomen and flanks. Surgeons, help please!

$6000 - 7000 is a rough estimate for lipo of abdomen and sides and fat injections to hips

+2

Liposuction of the abdomen and sides run about $5000-6000 and fat injections run about $1000-1500 more. This is of coarse done under local anesthesia which does not need an anesthesiologist. You are back to work in 2 days and up and about the next day. 

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction and fat grafting will be about 7-10 K

+1

Thank you for the question.  Cost of plastic surgery will vary depending on the area of the country as well as between plastic surgeons.  In general, liposuction and fat grafting of the thighs/buttocks is going to be around 7-10 K.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Liposuction and Lipoinjection

+1

Your body contour is  a function of your skeleton, muscle, muscle mass, and skin envelope as well as the internal organs,

Removing the fat, may not in and of itself, correct all your contour problems if there are other anatomical considerations responsible for the undesireable contours.

It depends on how much volume is needed to correct the problem.

+1

The excess fat can be taken from the areas where you have too much and transfered. The cost depends on how much work and time is required, but a good guess is about $5000 to $7500