Face Wrinkles After Losing 150 Lbs

I have lost 150 lbs. my worst part is my face. the wrinkles is mostly on my chin. I didn't have to have any surgery for the weight lost. I am now 63 and I hate the way my chin wrinkles are. My husband is 10 yrs older and he doesn't have the wrinkles I have. Most people think I am older. I have not gain the weigh back and it has been 8 years. I do smoke and have copd but not that bad. i can't take off work for more than two weeks please advise me. Thank you Pat

Combination of treatments for face wrinkles

+1

In general, a combination of laser resurfacing, peels and fillers might be very helpful for you. A photo might help to give you a more detailed answer. Good luck!