How to Determine the Best Plastic Surgery Procedure for the Nose?

How can I know the best plastic surgery procedure for my nose? What shape is best? Is there a software program that can draw the shape of my new nose before doing the surgery?

Keep The Picture Simple

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
For years I have taken a photo of the patient in profile. We then print the picture in black and white, you can then turn the picture over and with a pencil do tracings over your original nose.  Use an eraser and play with the lines, its very hands on and easy, and saves thousands of dollars on software programs.  There is another service that does surgical photo morphing for a fee. Its call NewLookNow.com.  We have used them for about a year now and we have been happy.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Software programs to edit photos of your noses.

There are many programs to do this. IF you are proficient with photoshop you can manipulate the pictures yourself. Other free web based programs include modiface.com or a really fun program called picnik.com. With the picnik program, upload your photos and go to the create tab followed by the effects tab. Using the "goofy" tool you can really change things around.

Have fun.