How to Determine the Best Plastic Surgery Procedure for the Nose?

How can I know the best plastic surgery procedure for my nose? What shape is best? Is there a software program that can draw the shape of my new nose before doing the surgery?

Software programs to edit photos of your noses.

+1

There are many programs to do this. IF you are proficient with photoshop you can manipulate the pictures yourself. Other free web based programs include modiface.com or a really fun program called picnik.com. With the picnik program, upload your photos and go to the create tab followed by the effects tab. Using the "goofy" tool you can really change things around.

Have fun.