600cc and Only a C Cup, is This Possible? (photo)

I recently had a breast lift with augmentation done exactly 4 weeks ago and I'm only measuring as a C cup. I'm 5'10" and weigh 165lbs and my bra size prior to surgery was a 34C (very deflated). I had plenty of breast tissue just had very droopy breast after breast feeding my daughter for over a year. I had told my surgeon I wanted a full D or small DD cup, is it possible for 600cc to only be a C cup? I'm on the verge of tears. It took me 5 years to save up for this.

Concerns about Cup Size after Breast Surgery?

+3

You demonstrate nicely the problem of discussing goals and/or measuring outcomes of breast surgery based on  achieving a specific cup size. Cup sizes, as you know, will vary from one bra manufacturer to another. Sometimes, even the person making the “measurements” can be a factor.

At this point, I would suggest that you exercise patience and allow for 3 to 6 months to pass before evaluating the and results of surgery. When you do so, make your judgment about the outcome of surgery on the overall results, not based on achieving a specific ( and arbitrary) cup size.

Breast augmentation

+3

You will achieve your goal. If you were a C cup prior to surgery and got 600cc, then you will be at least a D cup, and probably larger. At 4 weeks the muscle has not stretched yet, and you have bulging high on your chest. It will take 4 months, but when the muscle stretches, the fullness high on the chest will go down, and you will get more fullness inferiorly and more projection.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

You're going to look great

+2

Hello. Four weeks is not near enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another two months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. 600 cc implants are quite large I’m confident that with time you will love your outcome!

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

600 cc Implants and a C cup

+2

In your photos you look larger than a C cup.  Give the breast time to settle and heal.  You look very good!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Tears about cup size

+2

You have a very nice full look in the photo.  Nobody can dictate a cup size ever in breast surgery.  Just go for the look and you look very good. 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

600cc and Only a C Cup, is This Possible? (

+1

I can't tell very much about size in this photo, but it does appear, as in common, that part of the implant contents is riding high in the upper pole, and as the pectoral muscles relax, the implants will "drop" and fill out the lower part of the breast more. It is hard to imagine that with an implant of that size that you will not get a 2 to 3 cup size increase. 

All the best.  

C cup

+1

If you started with a C cup breast it is very unlikely you will still be a C cup after insertion of a 600cc implant. On average about 300cc or so change you a cup size.

Best wishes

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

600cc and Only a C Cup, is This Possible?

+1

Please re post better photos. A before and an after in the nude. But if truly received 600 cc implants than I find it hard to believe you are just a c cup! 

600 cc implants

+1

600 cc implants are quite large and I doubt that you could only be a "C" cup.  Give them time to heal.