Will 450 high profile silicone be able to provide the look I'm hoping for? (Photo)

I'm 35 and breastfed 3 kids. I'm 5'6" 120lbs. I have a 29" rib cage with longer legs and a shorter torso. I am 32a. I want to be large 32d or small 32dd. My doctor is planning on doing under muscle implants 450cc high profile. He said the moderate wouldn't give me the upper pole fullness I want but I want the natural teardrop look and don't like the fake round look. Id like to get to a 32d or dd I just don't want torpedoes. Also will they be too narrow and not have any off the side?

Will 450 high profile silicone be able to provide the look I'm hoping for?

Thank you for the question and picture. Base on your photograph, you are starting at a great place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery.  However, despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice.  Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your   desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.  The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.