435cc high profile Silicone Implants Under Muscle will it be too big for me?

I Have A Cup Breast,BUT cant fill full of A cup bra. Petite Body and I Am Going with 435cc Silicone Implants Under Muscle What Size Will I Be After Surgery? My weight is 47KG, 162cm height

Appropriate size implants

+1
Unfortunately, you have not told us your bra size. If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve your desired goal. However, it is highly unlikely that 435 cc implants will fit retro-pectoral, will extrude inferiorly and laterally requiring revision. The best implants are small silicone gel placed retro-pectoral since they look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it. You need to consider more appropriate size implants. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant size

+1

What implant size should I chose is a very commonly asked question and of course very important. In general, size is best be determined during an in person consultation. The factors included in this determination can be chest size, amount of breast tissue initially present, skin elasticity, and of course, a patient’s expectations.

I will say that in general, one year post op, when women are asked if they like their size, do they wish they went larger or smaller, more than 50% of women will wish they went bigger. Just keep this in mind.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Implant and volume

+1

Without seeing you in person it is difficult to say what volume implant is right for you. Remember though, volume of implants do not approximate cup size exactly.

Implant selection

+1

At 47kg, 162cm, A cup size, adding a 435cc can make you a C, a D, or a DD cup size. First, the same exact implant will always look different on different people, depending on the size of their chest, existing breast size and composition, the size and strength of their pec muscles (if you are going under the muscle). Second, each bra company measures their bras differently, so you may end up a C with one company and D with another.

There is a tremendous amount of information out there for patients to read, and it seems like it is little overwhelming and confusing for most. Most patients get stuck focusing on implant measurements, or profiles. Some look up pictures on the internet for guidance on what size and type they should get.
Ultimately, there comes a point where you have to trust your plastic surgeon. Make sure that you had a good and detailed discussion of what you want, that you reviewed pictures showing the size and appearance of breasts that you want. Once you have done your part, all you can do is trust your surgeon to deliver on those results.

Focusing on cc's, width, projection, over or under the muscle, cup sizes will only make you more anxious.

Visit your plastic surgeon for another consultation, try on various implants, have them measure you to tell you what cup size you will be (in our office we have a Victoria Secret-trained bra fitting expert) and after that trust your surgeon.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question. Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful specific advice. Ultimately, in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons will be necessary. Careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

Regardless of what you might hear, there is no reliable correlation between volume of breast implant used and increase in breast size (or cup size) achieved.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

BBA

+1

There is no way to really answer this question with the info provided. Can you post a picture and your breast width measurement, if possible? What kind a of a look are you looking for? Can you post some pics of the look you are going for? I will say that that size is rather large for what you are describing.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)