31 Yo with Acne and Red and Brown Pigmentation from my Old Acne. Can I Use Retin A, Hydroquinone, Finacea, and Duac? (photo)

I'm 31 year old light skin asian girl. I have some acne and red and brown pigmentation from old acne. Can I use retin a, hydroquinone, duac and finacea to help keep my acne at bay and to erase the pigmentation? If so, how do I layer these products correctly? So far, I have been using retin a micro .04% At night with cerave lotion. Thank you

Treatment for Acne and Pigmentation

+1

The products you mentioned (RetinA, hydroquinone, Finacea, Duac) are all effective for treating acne and discoloration (pigmentation) from acne. It may not be necessary or wise for you to try and use all as they can be irritating and drying. For best results, I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist who can put together the most effective and tolerable prescription and non-prescription skincare regimen for your acne and skin type.