Hi. I Am a 27 Year Old African American Women. For a Very Long Time I Have Had Dark Spots on Different Parts of my Body.

Thoes parts being my legs, my arms,my thigh and a little on my face. I have tryed coco butter, bleaching creams, the goo inside the Alvero plants, but nothing seems to work. I have not worn shorts or dresses because im embarressed of showing my legs and now that my arm are getting worse i try not to show them as well. I am lost in what to do, I have ran out of things to try so I come to you to see if you have other options that will be usefull to me. it would mean alot to me for you help. Thank you

Clinical Exam for Dark Spots

+1

This must be stressful.  I understand.  However, without any pictures, there could be a variety of causes.  A careful examination from a board-certified dermatologist would be necessary to first determine the cause and then perhaps suggest a remedy.  Especially in the setting of these dark spots getting worse.

I know this does not exactly give you the answer you were looking for, but I believe this to be safest and best option for you.

DW

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon