Ask a doctor

Hollow Circles Under Eyes in 24-year-old

I'm 24 years old and have always had hollow circles under my eyes. I have fairly chubby cheeks, which makes the hollowness more apparent. I would like to find a way to improve the area without having a lot of downtime or surgery. I'm from the DC area, so any doctors from the area, please let me know

Doctor Answers (1)

An Injectable Filler treatment may improve the hollow appearance of your lower eyelids.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hollowness of your lower eyelids may be improved by adding volume. A well-performed Injectable Filler treatment may improve your appearance with no downtime. Feel free to email your photo, and I'll be happy to share my thoughts with you.

I hope this helps.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 299 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.