24 Hours After Whitening, my Two Front Teeth Have Yellow Stains and Yellow Streaks. I Eat White Food Only?

I have completed 4 weeks of teeth whitening using take-home custom-made trays from my dentist. I used 10% and 16% carbamide ( mostly 10%, only used 16% for 5 days ). My teeth looked perfect. Just 10 hours later I noticed one small, faint stain on the bottom of one tooth.Next day , there were more stains ,3 days later , pretty much entire surface of two main front teeth was covered in yellowish stains and streaks.My dentist was puzzled .I ate white food only.

Yellow stains after whitening

+2

Without seeing your mouth it would be difficult to give you any concrete answers.  I am a little curious what a "white food only" diet would be like, I envision a meal of crustless wonder bread, milk, and pepermint tic tacs.  Even white foods will have dye in them often times.  If you are a tea drinker, tea will still stain regardless it's color.  Often we see yellow stains with smokers and coffee/tea drinkers.  You might see if your dentist can polish your teeth, if the stain removes it is likely from foods, liquids, or tobacco use.

Portland Cosmetic Dentist

Yellow tartar on the teeth after whitening

+1

From your description it sounds that some micro fractures occurred in your central teeth and were filled with coffee/tea. The recommendation will be just to continue to whiten the teeth and avoid colored drinks

Miami Cosmetic Dentist