I am 22 and what I believe are called malar festoons due to genetics. What, if anything, can I do? (photo)

I am a 22 year old guy and healthy. I have what I believe are called malar festoons. I have had them since I was a kid and they are due to genetics. What if anything, surgical or non surgical can I do, that will have the best results. I have done substantial research and answers are all over the place. Therefore, I though I would include a picture of my own case and see what the experts think. I am sick of getting you look tired comments. Help.

I am 22 and what I believe are called malar festoons due to genetics. What, if anything, can I do?

+1
Unfortunately, malar festoons are very difficult to treat.  Fillers can often help.  They are not permanent in case you do not like the result.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Malar "festoons"

+1
It appears that you have actual depressions or facial volume loss  over your pre-malar area not malar festoons.A simple solution would be to inject Juvederm Voluma over the malar bones. This will raise the facial soft tissue and give you an predicable result without surgical risks or recuperation.

Joel E. Kopelman, MD, FACS
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon