Hi I am 20 years old,woman and I have white stretch marks in rump since I was 13 yeas old.

Hi I am 20 years old,woman and I have white stretch marks in rump since I was 13 yeas old. I have never been fat or lost many kgs and I haven't abruptly grow taller. Now I am 48 kg with 1.65 height. What do you recommend me to do? Does the laser is a good option or should I do a surgery?

Older stretchmarks can still be treated

+1
Older and lighter striae, commonly known as "stretchmarks," can still be treated. Certain laser treatments like the excimer laser can be used to repigment the lighter or white areas anywhere on the body.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon