14 year old getting a nose job?

Can a 14 year old girl get a nose job? She has completly sure she wants this for the rest of her life

14 year old wants Rhinoplasty

+1

Absolutely!  In fact, this is a sensitive age for young patients with regards to noses.  Her nose is not going to get any smaller,so now is a good time for a cosmetic rhinoplasty. As long as she is healthy, and has the support of her parents, there should be no problem.

14 Year Old Rhinoplasty

+1

Absolutely! As long as the patient is healthy, mature, recognizes a nasal problem, and wants to modify it, nasal surgery can be performed safely and produce satisfactory results. Of course, a parent or guardian over 18 must sign a consent for the patient.

I have performed countless of cases of nasal surgery on girls entering high school without complication.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in nasal surgery.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

What is the right age for a rhinoplasty

+1

Typically, I have all patients wait until they are at least 16-17 years old.  I feel that at this age the facial skeleton as well as the nose has reached its full growth potential.  A parental or guardians consent is needed for all minors under the age of 18.  Good Luck

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

14 year old getting a nose job?

+1

With parental consent, a 14 year old female who has completed growth can be considered for a rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.