14 year old getting a nose job?

Can a 14 year old girl get a nose job? She has completly sure she wants this for the rest of her life

14 year old wants Rhinoplasty

Absolutely!  In fact, this is a sensitive age for young patients with regards to noses.  Her nose is not going to get any smaller,so now is a good time for a cosmetic rhinoplasty. As long as she is healthy, and has the support of her parents, there should be no problem.

14 Year Old Rhinoplasty

Absolutely! As long as the patient is healthy, mature, recognizes a nasal problem, and wants to modify it, nasal surgery can be performed safely and produce satisfactory results. Of course, a parent or guardian over 18 must sign a consent for the patient.

I have performed countless of cases of nasal surgery on girls entering high school without complication.

Consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience in nasal surgery.

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

What is the right age for a rhinoplasty

Typically, I have all patients wait until they are at least 16-17 years old.  I feel that at this age the facial skeleton as well as the nose has reached its full growth potential.  A parental or guardians consent is needed for all minors under the age of 18.  Good Luck

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

14 year old getting a nose job?

With parental consent, a 14 year old female who has completed growth can be considered for a rhinoplasty.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.