What procedure will correct puffy nose/cheek/undereye area?

  • 8381anon
  • Cornfeild
  • 4 years ago

I have an appointment to get a filler like Juvederm but I know thats only a temporary fix & want to know my other options,I am 32.

View 22 doctor answers to How Do I Get Rid of Eye Bags?