Petite Girls Getting Their Breast Augmentation In February and March 2013(:

• jesyboo
  • Los Angeles
  • 1 year ago

Hello Everyone, I am very Petite an i wanted to share with you girls my experience with all this BA planning, My Height is 4'11, Weight is 106 lb. and i am 23 years old. My bra size right now is 34 B trying to achieve 32 D boobs, with 450cc Saline Implants, Moderate profile. What do you girls think yay or nay,  too big? i want to hear from other Petite girls, Please(:

Comments (9)

o sorry and im Ultra High Profile Silicone unders
i am 23 5'7 105pds i got 455ccs i love them my husband n mom takes care of me im 3 days pre op the pain n swelling sucks but other than that i love them n there not to big n im a size XS in shirts 0 in pants
Im 5'2'' Maybe a little shorter.. 107. I am a 34B now too and trying to get a 34D/32DD I dont think it will be too big on you at all :) Just stick with what your PS reccomends :)
Hey Jenna My Ps recommend from 450cc to 475cc to Achieve What I Want. Yhull prolly need about the same or more I not sure(; Thanxx for Ur opinion
Hey! My PS recommended 400ccHP hope that gets me to a 32D!!
I'm 5-0 and 115lbs I am going around 325-350 saline mod plus my surgery is March 8 I am so nervous! I have my pre op in a couple weeks and will know exact size.
congrats girl, i am very excited too i will have my BA in March too, i just changed my date, i was suppose to get it done next week, but had to change it to next month because of school but i cant wait as well.
hi!! im 5'1 ,95lb and my surgery is on march 12th! I havent decided what cc's to go with but im thinking 350 to 375 cc silicon. since you want to achieve D cups 450cc might be right for you what you doctor said about that?
hi bluestarforever ive been researching for couple months now and decided to go on with my BA I've had couple consultations with different PS in my area and all of them said 450cc to 475cc will accomplish the look i want, tomorrow i will have an appointment with my PS to discuss all the details about my Surgery, I am very excited to forward with this cant wait to have my new twins(: i bet youre very excited as well, so you are trying to acieve like a Full C cup is that right? lol that sounds good for you since your thin.