do you know of an experienced doctor in northern Ireland whom can administer sculptra

  • brenda simpson
  • 11 months ago

Comments (2)

thanks for your reply. unfortunately it does not give me a doctor in northern Ireland, only u.k. mainland, or the republic of Ireland. perhaps someone will know of doctor in the northern Ireland. I had sculptra 4 years ago by brilliant doctor Mark Hamilton unfortunately he no longer in Northern Ireland.,