Post to Forum

Calling all 40+ ladies - 2013

• littleinthemiddle
  • California
  • 1 year ago

Welcome ladies, I started this blog not to exclude anyone so y’all are welcome!!  I just wanted a place for the 40+ age group to discuss, in detail, about your bodies, because let’s be honest…..your body does change A LOT after 40!!  Doesn’t matter your color, where you’re from, if you work out 7 days a week or never work out and drink and smoke everyday…Your body is going to change inside and out from when you were in your 20’s and 30’s.  This can also be helpful information for all the younger ladies who want to know what to look forward to…hehehe   I only ask that your post be POSITIVE and as INFORMATIVE as possible.  No cat fights or drama allowed regardless of your age. ;-)   Thank you,   LITM

Comments (853)

Sort by

Hi Ladies, I'm 41 and just starting to research getting the BBL. I have 5 children (4) are grown and a 6 yr old. I've NEVER had any hips and very little booty. I'm looking to achieve a sexier hourglass figure. I've told my husband he's supportive (of course) and my 2 older children. I've requested consults with Duran and Yily (Dominican), Hasan (Miami) and Shahine (NY/NJ) Any suggestions?
hi, i'm 40 going in for BBL and lipo on May 2nd. can't really tell my boyfriend b/c he is so negative and scarred of surgery. I'll just be coming home "all brand new". i hate doing it like this but i dont want to hear his mouth. he'll be happy with results BUT will put me through hell up until the day....
Hello ladies, is anyone going to Duran on 9/2/14?
My surgery is Tuesday April 8 2014... Ladies send me some hugs and well wishes :)
8 DAYS.... 9 HOURS... 46 MINUTES..... 40 SECONDS.... :)
6 Months Post Op/New Pics so tired of the tightening and pulling of the skin and butt aches. I will be so glad when I heal.
Hey Sis... Wow 6 months already! I have not experienced the tightening and pulling of the skin or the butt aches thus far (4 mos po). I pray you get relief soon Sis.
Hey ladies my time has finally come SX April 1st with Baez flying out on the 31st. I can't explain the level of excitement..i feel confident about the SX and my results. Ok ladies I will post pre &post when I get back...I can't still long enuf too doo it now...wishing all my post op sistas continued health and my pre ops whe almost there.
Hey sis tk u hopefully you won't get it. Happy healing dear
try some castor oil wraps...
TWO MORE WEEKS!!! tummy liposuction, tapering of the hips, back liposuction, Brazilian butt lift.... :)
Hello ladies, I am over 45 and plan to have surgery with Duran in September of 2014. I hope to meet some of you while I am in the Dominican.
Good Luck gurl. Duran does great work
i am looking at sept also but with fatimia almonte. i am the big 45 :)
hello ladies, my name is Nicole and Im 40, I have three children, two boys in their 20s and a lil girl 11. I am going to Dr. Almonte April 17th. Im not really nervous but more excited. I want to know if anyone else will be in DR around that time. Trying to find a great masseuse, if anyone has info please pass it on. Thanks and good luck ladies
Hello ladies! I am 48 and I will be going with Ghurani in April 8. I am scared and excited too. Thanks for all the information from the vets and happy healing to the preop beauties:)
What u getting dobe
Hello my RS sisters I'm 44 yrs young going to Yily April 8, 2014 fpr BBL, TT and LIPO I'm on the countdown! Yessss!
Yeah. I'm excited for you gurl.
Ladies now can somebody tell me after getting a bbl I'm told that you must workout to keep it all in shape and looking hot and sexy (right). But on the other hand it's Fat (right) and when you work out fat goes away and your Butt WILL Go DOWN. So my question is would it be better to just get BUTT implants?
Fat grafting is more natural, you just have to be careful on what leg exercise you'll do, for example I won't do cycling or running as that will decrease implanted fat because your building muscle on your butt and muscle burns fat, same. Thing with protein diet, not beneficial as protein burns fat.
Gurl my fat was old so it didn't go Anywhere. When I got thinner I just looked too small my ass was still big. Idk why doctors in da US have problems with fat evaporating.
My review! I arrived in the DR on Dec. 1. My surgery was not scheduled until Dec. 5. I went to see Duran and to do tests on the 2. Duran wanted me to have surgery that same day! I told her no and opted for the next day because my hubby had planned a day of mani/pedi massage and a romantic dinner and pampering for me that day. All the lies about Duran being booked up is a bunch of bull from what I saw! Dec. 2, she had 1 surgery, Dec. 3 it was me and 1 other girl and I would not call that booked up! Anyway, I arrived at the hospital the day of surgery at 6:30 like Duran told me to and of course no one showed up until 7:10am. I was scheduled #2 surgery so I went up to my room got undressed and put on my stockings. I was not nervous at all. I looked at Netflix and talked to a couple of friends on the phone and chatted with my hubby. They bought me the blue pill about 12:45 and told me I was on deck! After about 10 mins. I told my hubby that Duran was going to have to give me something else because that blue pill shish was not working! Well that was the last thing I remember saying until I woke up in surgery and could feel someone tugging on my body. It was some pain so I said hey, I can feel that shish! Duran then told me I had been under long enough and she could not put me back under. They gave me something else for pain and I was woke for the rest of my surgery. I then went to recovery and waited for this hellish pain that I had heard of to start but no pain. I was wheeled back to my room where my husband was pacing the floor. He told me I had been in surgery from 1:00 pm until 7:30pm wow! I had a bl, lipo suction and bbl arms and thighs done. I did not have a lot of fat so Duran had to turn me every which way and get it what she could. I did not have any pain, The worse part was not being able to get up and walk until the next day. The next day they took a blood sample and Duran came in to tell me my blood was too low. So I had a transfusion and back to the Florida Suites I went. The nurse/massage lady (Zara) and cook (Fatima) were there waiting for me. They looked at all my meds I bought with me and and the ones Duran had ordered and separated them. After giving me meds and feeding me I fell off into a deep sleep. I tried getting up to go to the bathroom by myself and Fatima and my hubby both heard me and jumped to attention lol! The next day I convinced them that I was okay and off I went walking up and down the hall and out to the street! I went back for post op 6 days later and walked from Florida to Cipla! I kept walking, drinking water and stretching continuously. Juan my fantastic driver came to take me shopping on the 4th day and burst out laughing because, he had told the attendant I had surgery and needed handicap parking and I was walking faster than he and the hubby. I stayed in DR for 3 weeks and I actually feel I could have left in 3 days. My take on Duran, shes alright. I feel she gives everyone the same azz, when everyone is not built up the same but, her breast work and lipo is very good. I let others and there paranoia talk me out of surgery with Cabral and for that I will forever have regrets. Don't care what nobody says or thinks this is my review and I can speak what I think or feel! I was in the DR for 3 weeks and Cabral bodys are in a league of there own! He is the King hands down! Duran and Yilys work are a copy that is good but does not come close to what I seen of Cabrals. Conteras is not even in the running, I think he photo chops pics. I seen 2 girls that he did at the airport and they looked liked they still needed a tummy tuck, remember my opinion! Since I have been home I have spent over $2000 in dresses! I love playing dress up! My butt is too big and too high to wear jeans! I am wearing a firm compression girdle to try and take off a couple of inches on the hips and butt. I did not want a donkey butt. I never had any problems after surgery and I feel I'm at 100% I'm back to walking/running and working out. I love the boobs and the tiny waist. Not happy about the donkey. My nurse/massage lady Zara was the bomb.com! She did 10 massages and hot wax treatments on me and gave me back money because she said I had no more fluid to push out and my lymphatic system was back working good and I really did not need further massages. Zara is a registered nurse(not a play nurse like most are in the DR) and registered lymphatic massage therapist. She would work on me for 2 hours and I would pee out the yellow lipo fluid for the next 6 hours. She never really hurt me and she was always very gentle but effective. Zara gave me a tea to drink for 10 days after I got home and all that yellow fluid was gone after 2 days! I have worn my faja religiously for 23 hours a day since surgery. I only take it off to bathe. Duran put me in a medium and by my 6th day Zara sent it to be taken in to a xs. I will stay in my faja for another couple of months. Am I happy I had surgery, YES! Am I going to do more, No! I prayed asked the good Lord above to see me through my surgery and if he could ease my pain and I would not elect to mess with what he gave me again. He did all that and more. I am satisfied. I look great and I feel good. I'm not good at selfies but, I will try and take a couple later. I will post a couple after surgery.
Girl I'm just Happy to hear that your doing well... I just wish that I had your courage to have surgery out of the states.. Post some pics when your feeling better... Speedy recovery and wishing you the best... :)
So glad your healing well! I go to Yily April 2nd. Take care & I can't wait to see your pics!