Calling all 40+ ladies - 2013

• littleinthemiddle
  • California
  • 1 year ago

Welcome ladies, I started this blog not to exclude anyone so y’all are welcome!!  I just wanted a place for the 40+ age group to discuss, in detail, about your bodies, because let’s be honest…..your body does change A LOT after 40!!  Doesn’t matter your color, where you’re from, if you work out 7 days a week or never work out and drink and smoke everyday…Your body is going to change inside and out from when you were in your 20’s and 30’s.  This can also be helpful information for all the younger ladies who want to know what to look forward to…hehehe   I only ask that your post be POSITIVE and as INFORMATIVE as possible.  No cat fights or drama allowed regardless of your age. ;-)   Thank you,   LITM

Comments (861)

Sort by

Hey Ladies... I was first on here when LITM started this post. Well, d(el)ays later, I am back. Ready to finally move forward. Scheduled with Yily on 26 June 14... Yay! Oh well, just wanted to stop by this post and say hey! I'm 30 with 12 years of experience, looking forward to shapely moving into my next life experiences. Good luck everyone... Pray for me; I will pray for all of you too.
You are too cute! :-)
Hello ladies, Is anyone going to the DR the first week of September? I will be traveling alone at currently looking at recovery houses.
Hi Ladies, I'm 41 and just starting to research getting the BBL. I have 5 children (4) are grown and a 6 yr old. I've NEVER had any hips and very little booty. I'm looking to achieve a sexier hourglass figure. I've told my husband he's supportive (of course) and my 2 older children. I've requested consults with Duran and Yily (Dominican), Hasan (Miami) and Shahine (NY/NJ) Any suggestions?
I'm 42 with 4 children. Three adults one 5yr old. I'm ding a bbl, tummy tuck and arm lift on 5/20.ill be doing a breast lift with implant at a later date. My dr. Is here in nyc. I live in the box.
Bronx.
Did you make a decision on one? Would like to know..Thanks
hi, i'm 40 going in for BBL and lipo on May 2nd. can't really tell my boyfriend b/c he is so negative and scarred of surgery. I'll just be coming home "all brand new". i hate doing it like this but i dont want to hear his mouth. he'll be happy with results BUT will put me through hell up until the day....
Hello, How did it go?
Hello ladies, is anyone going to Duran on 9/2/14?
My surgery is Tuesday April 8 2014... Ladies send me some hugs and well wishes :)
8 DAYS.... 9 HOURS... 46 MINUTES..... 40 SECONDS.... :)
6 Months Post Op/New Pics so tired of the tightening and pulling of the skin and butt aches. I will be so glad when I heal.
Hey Sis... Wow 6 months already! I have not experienced the tightening and pulling of the skin or the butt aches thus far (4 mos po). I pray you get relief soon Sis.
Hey ladies my time has finally come SX April 1st with Baez flying out on the 31st. I can't explain the level of excitement..i feel confident about the SX and my results. Ok ladies I will post pre &post when I get back...I can't still long enuf too doo it now...wishing all my post op sistas continued health and my pre ops whe almost there.
Hey sis tk u hopefully you won't get it. Happy healing dear
try some castor oil wraps...
TWO MORE WEEKS!!! tummy liposuction, tapering of the hips, back liposuction, Brazilian butt lift.... :)
Hello ladies, I am over 45 and plan to have surgery with Duran in September of 2014. I hope to meet some of you while I am in the Dominican.
Good Luck gurl. Duran does great work
i am looking at sept also but with fatimia almonte. i am the big 45 :)
hello ladies, my name is Nicole and Im 40, I have three children, two boys in their 20s and a lil girl 11. I am going to Dr. Almonte April 17th. Im not really nervous but more excited. I want to know if anyone else will be in DR around that time. Trying to find a great masseuse, if anyone has info please pass it on. Thanks and good luck ladies
Hello ladies! I am 48 and I will be going with Ghurani in April 8. I am scared and excited too. Thanks for all the information from the vets and happy healing to the preop beauties:)
What u getting dobe
Hello my RS sisters I'm 44 yrs young going to Yily April 8, 2014 fpr BBL, TT and LIPO I'm on the countdown! Yessss!