calling all 500cc to 600cc girls...

• chisato85
  • australia
  • 3 years ago

im 5'8" about 135lbs ribcage 30 anyone bout the same and have 500cc -600cc?? having my secound BA in four days time still cant decide want to get it right this time :)

Comments (28)

Sort by

i did it yesterday im 5'2 650cc HP silicone implant.it looks Boobielicious ;}
Btw I have no pic yet good luck!
I just had mine redone after14 years I'm 57 went from 350cc to 650cc love them I'm 5'8 160
Hi! I have silicone 500 & 550 cc's they soft and natural looking. I love them. You can see my pics under my review.
I'm getting my BA next week. I still havnt decided if I want to stick with 435cc moderate profile or if I should go with the 500cc HP. I'm 5'9', 135 lb and I am currently a 32 B. Does anyone feel they may have gone to big for their frame???
Go for the bigger - 600cc's. I'm 5'4", 118lbs, and I went to 550cc's. Alot of girls regret going smaller, and wish they've gone bigger. And 25-30cc's is not that big - it's equivalent to a shot glass.
Im getting 600cc, Mentor Memory Gel, high profile, under the muscle, crease incision, I'm 5'5" 150lbs of pure nervousness....
current size: 32A
Im getting 650 cc is it too much?
im 5'3 getting a TT currently 166 lbs.
I am about your size, just ten lbs. less. I got 550s. you can take a look at my pics and reviews.
Oh, I should say, I feel huge at times and have no want to go bigger.
Im 500 & 550 ccs silicone high profile. Happy feel super sexy but should of gone bigger. 120lbs 5'1
Thank you ladies, I think I just made my decicion 510cc sientra. going in on 08/23/13. very nervous but excited. thanks for your comments
Hi ladies
I currently have 325cc moderate and I want bigger I have no idea what size I'm thinking 500cc but most people with 500cc want bigger
Any suggestions
Sanela; mine silicone, don't be afraid! Nothing to worrie. Pick the best Dr and trust him.
Hi ladies, I hope all doing well. I fired my first ps and find better one. my surgery date was may 2nd. Today is 6 th day. Yestarday i had check up with ps. everything looks great. I had pressure on my chest first 2 days. after all gone, no paine. I sleep very well, like I never had ba surgery. I got 650 cc silicone high profile. I would go for 700 cc but Im still happy what I got. I love it!!!! Have a great weekend girls and happy mother day to all!
I have 500cc high profile, I am 5'2 and 130 pounds you can look at my pic to see what they look like. If I were you I would get the 600cc. You wont regret it. HP are awesome they project more and still give enough side boob!
If I had it to do all over again I would have gotten at least 600cc, If I ever have to have a redo for some reason I will definitely go bigger....
I may be getting 500cc hp as well. Do you find they look natural or are they very round? I heard hp are more on the fake side?
I just posted. Look at rewiew 100% wort it. Monte Veda plastic surgery, Angyallany my name.
Chisato 85, I bet they will look amazing. I just got 616'C MEDIUM PROFILE YESTERDAY AND I LOVE IT.
JUST CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP. GOOD LUCK!!
Hi D cup: I just got 650 cc silicone high profile. I love it!!! I post new picture. Check out.
Angyallany, I can't see any pics! How are you feeling? I got 616's and they are not as big as I wanted, wish I would have gone high profile like you.
hey girls, im going in to get my new boobies in a few hours decided to go in the middle and get 550cc high profile my current implants are 325 moderate plus silicone bring me to a small D.. for the most part im getting them done again because i wish i had of got high profile the first time around guess it depends what you like, i would go mod if you want them to look natural (which is what i thought i wanted but deep down i think i was just lying to myself if you know what i mean :/