Is anyone getting a Breast Augmentation in Thailand - 2014

• 3 months ago

Traveling to Thailand for breast augmentation surgery can be both exciting and intimidating. If you've already had your procedure or are just starting your research, please introduce yourself so we can support one another!

Comments (161)

Sort by

Can anyone tell me the maximum cc amount your allowed to get for your first BA? I know that it is all different for different body shapes etc.
It depends on your breast width :) I was 13.5 cm in width and my max was 375ccs
Silly blonde question, but how do they measure your width? Do they do it on your back or armpit to armpit over your boobs?
Haha that's not silly :p I don't know exactly but I think it was from sternum to armpit?
Thinking about going abroad for lipo and breast reduction. Did you guys make all the arrangements yourself, or use a medical travel agency?
I'm going through Destination Beauty, but researched and picked the surgeon I wanted.
I went through cosmetic holidays international. They have a Facebook page. Very happy with the hospital dr and hotel they booked!!!
I went thru destination beauty but organised my own flights and accommodation as it was cheaper.
I'll be getting my BA in November at PIAC. Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Hi! I'm November 5th at PIAC with Dr Thanakom! What date/ doctor is yours? Getting so close now, less than a month till boobies! Only been a 26 year wait lol.
Mine is scheduled for November 19th with Dr. Boonchai. IT hasn't totally sunken in yet. It with six weeks to go, it will probably do that around the four week mark. Are you traveling solo like I am?
I am on the 8th :)
Hi girls, I'm having mine done on the 15th at bumrungrad....anyone else travelling solo around this time? Would b good to find travel buddies :-)
I'm getting my done on the 10th
Hi Dee Which hospital you going to
Hi I'm going to PIAC :)
Ian getting mine done too on 10th but in bangkok phuket hospital .good luck to u
Hi maggy I'm getting my BA on the 8th at Bangkok Phuket hospital :)
Hey everyone! I am getting a BA done Nov 8 in Phuket by Dr Narupon. Exciting stuff! I will only be going small....a C cup Maximum as my aim is to look as natural as possible! (I am an A cup)
Wow .my surgery is on the 10 in phuket I'll may see u there
Oh wicked! It would be cool to meet up! I have friends in Thailand but it would be nice to have a friend who is going through the same experience!
Hey ladies in getting mine done nov 1 I'm so excited. I'm going to Phuket international hospital! In thinking 375cc to get a dd!! What's the difference between subglandular and submuscular?
Here is a link from our Doctor Q&A that addresses your question about subglandular and submuscular implant placement. Looking forward to following your journey!
Hey Hun I'm having surgery nov 1st too xx
Where are you going to get yours done?