Is anyone having Breast Augmentation in June or July 2014?

• BethH
  • 4 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (2,672)

Sort by

This member, miss_nice_too, had her BA in February, however, she is seeking feedback regarding scars and healing. Feel free to drop in on her and give your two cents!
Any of you ladies experience the Mondors cord ?
How do you know if you have that, what is it exactly? Trish13210
Is this the pain you've been experiencing trish? It just takes time and rest to heal...fortunately nothing too serious. Here is more info on Mondor's Cord just in case you haven't already see this. 
Im in a fairly new relationship.... met him 5 months ago... he is from brazil, so implants to him are fairly normal. I am kind of nervous to show him after they are done !! I have never had boobs... its going to tale me a while to adjust to them in the bedroom
Can any of you feel your implant? I can feel all the way around my implant like little ripples. I don't visual see any ripples but it scares me that I may later on since I'm only 5 weeks post op. I'm wondering if anyone else felt their implants at the stage while they are still hard and if it's less noticeable once they are softer? Thanks.
I'm almost 12 weeks. Have the shaped textured highly cohesive gel implants and I can't feel the implant at all. I can't even find the edges except just seeing the side boob and I know that has to be the implant. I got mine under the muscle so I think that has a lot to do with it. I had almost no breast tissue to start. What kind do you have?
Oh that's why, mine are saline filled round smooth and under the muscle too.
Updated review for my 2 month post op, with pics! Last update for a while. I love my decision, I love my results. This has been an amazing journey. Thank you all for your support. Wishing everyone a happy healing! :)
you go girl !!! I'm hoping that I can say the same thing in a month...I think I've turned the corner where the pain is concerned, but I still have the sternal issue Ill be addressing this week. Congratulations, and check in soon. Happy days !!!
i dreaded going to bed at first, cuz i couldn't move into a comfy position, was like that for about a month. I am 2 months out i still don't feel comfortable sleeping on my side, unless i hug a pillow on the side. : [ but no discomfort laying down and getting up and feeling heavy on the chest anymore.
I'm 18 days post and it seems my chest is more tight now than the beginning or at least maybe I concentrate more on that now since the incisions don't bother me anymore..it's so tight & heavy and sometimes short of breath...doesn't last forever but there, especially in the am..I guess this is normal? I really don't have morning boob anymore tho!! Yay! Haha
I worried about the sleeping after surgery, because I usually sleep on my stomach..!
well, Im gonna have to call doctor in the morning.. After still being laid up in the bed with this pain in my sternum and back for another week, I believe I have developed Costochondritis. Pain and inflammation due to trauma on the sternum. Its the spear like pain I've been experiencing and the swelling on the right side isn't going down like the left. Anybody else experience these issues?
Ouch!! I had that sternum pain a couple times in the beginning and that pain is seriously no joke. If you've been having it for a week now I'd definitely say to call your ps and get checked out. Let us know what you find out!
Trish, I'm so sorry doll. Have you called the doc yet? What did they say?
I haven't experienced anything like this (knock on wood)! I'm so sorry you are going through this :( What did your PS say??
I have put a call in, but haven't heard back yet. Its a scraping sharp pain, and I think its the implants( 475cc) settling and causing something to rub something. Its awful but luckily I'm currently unemployed and have plenty of recoupe time. Ill keep ya posted.
I did call and was told to take Motrin during the day and Diazepam at night. They said come in if I wanted to but, I havent. Was gonna try this a few days to see if it helped. I think its normal but Im only a few blocks away if it gets unbearable. Thanks for the concern. How are yall?
i do have minor sternum pain, but feels more like its bruised, and when I'm in my bra, the implant puts inward pressure on it and it becomes uncomfortable.
How long on the ''abstain from sex ''did you ladies wait?...Im two weeks out, but still hurts with bouncy movements, even walking at times. just curious. I know its on the thread somewhere, but didnt pay attention to it at the time. Guess that wasnt what I was needing at the time .lol
I was told 3 weeks... :(
Mine didn't say no sex but he did say no bouncy movements do we waited about a week because I just want up to it and we're just careful not to make them bounce when we do have sex.
Mine said No bouncy activities for 6 weeks.
7 days.... tee hee hee :)