Is anyone having Breast Augmentation in June or July 2014?

• BethH
  • 3 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (2,429)

Sort by

Hey ladies , I'm on day 5 and my right boob which was saggier, is so much sorer and a little more swollen than the left??? Should I be concerned or is this normal? I also though being the right maybe it's over use of my right hand?? I get my stitches out Friday so will talk to PS then but just wondered if it's normal?
Oh and I had a lift as well as implants!
My right has always been sorer and more swollen. PS said it's because my pec muscle was so tight. I'm also rt handed. Plus I have 50 more cc's than left ( my rt was smaller ). If it wasn't for my right boob .... now 26 days post op, I'd probably feel better. I just do too much on top of the things my PS said. I've heard from many ladies that one side or the other is worse. Pretty normal. Your PS may have done more work on the pocket or your muscle was tight. Let me know what he says. :)
My surgery went great! They're tight and sore. But I've ben using the frozen peas which are awesome! Except the bags are small so i have to keep moving them around. I did set an alarm to take my pain meds last night but i still woke up feeling really sore ! My hubby is home today & doing everything for me :) tomorrow Im on my own. I started doing the stretches and squeezing my boobs. Ugh! That's not fun! From the comments yall post I know this will get easier in a few days. My family doesn't know I had a BA, so Im really love it that their is a blog like this for support!
Congratulations! Stay on top of your pain! As Redglory says. Don't chase it!
Congrats!!! Yes the first few days are rough but it gets better from there. Gentle hugs!
Glad ur feeling good and yep it gets less painfull as the days go by xx glitter dust for u for a painless recovery xx
Okay, I'am on day 8. Well i couldnt help it. I had sex with mu husband>Is that okay? It was very uncomfortable but i didn't ask my doc when we can start that. Does anyone know when we can??
I wasn't told that I couldn't have sex. But he did say to avoid bouncy things so I make my guy slow down when I am afraid they are going to bounce. I'd suggest a sports bra during sex if you want to be safe.
I was told to keep my heart rate low - so no sex or any activity that will cause your heart rate to go up. Even walking, I was limited to 30 minutes very slow moving. That of course was the first three days. Eight days, I don't know...
I wasn't told I couldn't, but it was 2 weeks for me. We were very careful, I didn't let any weight on them and they of course got lots of attention. But as gentle as he was, I was still sore and just a wee bit swollen that night and the next day. Like LetsDoThis said, maybe wear a sports bra for added protection. I didn't, but I'm not married and don't have too much opportunity to show off these beauties.
By day 18 we were up to 9 times. The first couple I don't count because him looking at New Boobies made it go very quickly! We just made sure the girls weren't being harmed! Sports bra sounds like a good idea for a bit.
Wow someone is sure enjoying them lol :-)
My PS didn't address it specifically but I was told not to increase heart rate and to take all physical activities slow. Didn't feel like doing too much right off the bat anyway.
no Kiddinig lol!
Addict. Closet boob man all this time !
Lol mines the same way now
And do it slow like porcupines x more intimate n meaning when it's slow xxc hubby says the slower the better it feels n he's dead right lol xx
I was told 10 days min by my surgeon xx
My docs instructions say 3 weeks
Hahaha this comment cracked me up!
Let's talk about sex baby lol u know that song lol pml
My ps said at 3 weeks we could do what we wanted. We were at my 3 week post-op appt and showed my husband that he could even move my boobs around like this (and he took my boob and pressed on it and moved it around) and told my husband he wouldn't hurt them. :) It was pretty funny! So my husband has gone to town, having fun with my new girls! And I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Love your post!!!
Hahaha love it!!!