Is anyone having Breast Augmentation in June or July 2014?

• BethH
  • 3 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (2,187)

Sort by

So many new boobie friends on here! Hope everyone is well and doing good! How are the ladies who are home alone with hubby's gone?? And everyone else? ?
Alright ladies! So we are going with I believe 475cc HP silicone mentor implants. I'm about to head into surgery now! :D so excited.
Congratulations! Good luck! See you in boobie land!
Good luck! Perfect size! You will be so happy. Speedy recovery
Congrats and good luck!! Update when you're feeling well enough!
Is anyone using maderma scar cream? If so, when did you start using it? Like how long post op? My sutures ate completely sealed and want to start using it.
Mandy, how are you feeling today?
I tried on bras at vs yesterday and I know it was way too early but I had to return some stuff. And I came in St a 32 DD jeeeze! Lol I post pics if anyone wants to see
Just posted my one week post op video! Check it out if you guys desire! Best good news every find out what I get clearance for from Dr. K!
That's pretty awesome! I'm counting the days till gym time! Him giving you the okay for bi and tri is amazing! Enjoy!
Right Michele50! I'm scared to do upper body though. Lol
I think light will be okay. We use our pec muscles so much in everyday life.... didn't realize how much we use them until I wiped off my kitchen counter! I think isolating the bi and tri with light weight should be fine. You know what you're doing too....I'm sure for a normal/non gym person, he probably wouldn't have given the ok. Just be smart!
That's true. And yes same thing. Wiped down the windows and counters and damn ya. Sore'er lol
Yep. Kind of dumb.... But makes sense. :)
Today is 'THE' day. Wish me luck. :)