Is anyone having Breast Augmentation in August or September 2014?

• 5 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (1,450)

Sort by

Does anyone have lumps in their breasts? I do and have had some removed. As my implants drop the more lumps i find. This is not good. I partially got breast implants to boost my self-esteem and now that I have lumps that you can't see from my skin I am not so sure this was the right thing to do. Does anyone else have the same issue?
Sorry you're feeling frustrated. Hoping between the no caffeine, BC and a little more healing time that things settle down a bit for you @Jennye7! It's hard to see any defects in your current boob pictures. Hang in there!
Thanks! I go back in a month to have more drained. It's so painful. I wish I knew before that implants will move cysts around and against the skin. Hopefully not to many more times of aspiration.
Yes, I had no idea about this either and had not actually heard of this. Wish it weren't so darn painful for you! Keep us posted!
I got my surgery done on 17/9/2014. the first few days were terrible, but I am feeling 100% better now and loving my new boobs
Gorgeous results @DuranBarbie! Glad you're feeling better now!
Just had it done 9/24/14 and have already frequented this site for multiple things. I have found this site to be incredibly helpful with answering the multiple questions I've already had! ( And I'm a nurse so I was surprised about the number of quirky things that I wasn't sure of.) Thank you!
Congrads @ Newandimproved15! I just sent you a personal message (PM) in hopes that you'll share some more details about your experience. Hope your recovery has been smooth!
I'm out and feel pretty good! I love them, and so does the hubby :) Everything was quick and easy for me lol I do have some mild discomfort, but no pain. I really wasn't given many restrictions. No hugs, no underwire bras or push up bras, but other then that I can walk eat, raise my arms with in reason. I Love them so far and so does the hubby :)
I wish you all the best with your recovery.
Thanks Hopeful7051
Glad you're doing well @MrsNewBoobies! I saw on your latest review post that you're experiencing some nerve pain and itchiness. This is completely normal and will hopefully subside soon. I've heard the nerve pain moves to less frequency, with occasional "zingers" as time passes. Hang in there!
Good luck @MrsNewBoobies tomorrow! Can't wait to read your updates!
Thank you @BethH :) I'm ready!!! 4-1/2 hours YAY!
My breast lift and augmentation with Mentor Memory Shape, medium height, moderate profile implants; 395cc's in my left breast and 355cc's in the right on the 10th of Sept by Dr Remus Repta of Scottsdale. During the same surgery I had an extended upper arm lift with a small amount of lipo in that stubborn area so many of us have just above the bra line under the arms. My primary issue with this first round of post weight loss (135lbs) plastics, is that I'm highly allergic to all opioids that are derived from Morphene and/or Codeine, even synthetic formula's, so my pain meds aren't quite as powerful as most patients can use. That said, I'm thrilled with how my breasts and arms look even now. To have gone from sad little puppies to being able to fill out a bra again is a dream come true! And having 4 less inches of upper arm ... well it goes without saying that any amount of pain is worth it!!
Welcome Harp75! What an exciting time in your life! I'm going to check out your review right now!
My PS sells the silicone scar strip but told me that vitamin E oil works just as well. I started the day he took out the stitches.
what type of vitamin E oil did you buy and how are you applying it? @SWFL Mom
I bought "Finest" brand from Walgreens. It was a BOGO for $8.99 for 2.5 oz. I gently massage it on my scar for 30 seconds, then massage it all over my breasts for dry skin and to help prevent the possibility of stretch marks. Good luck!
I asked my PS about coconut oil, vitamin E oil, Bio Oil, a silicone tape often used and recommended by dr's in Mexico, and a silicone scar treatment made by Bio Dermis (available on Amazon) which I'm using on my breasts currently. But my PS swears by Embrace Scar Therapy for straight line scars, and I'm trusting him to guide me and my care.
Would you recommend coconut oil? That's what I've been using, it seems to be working ok....but I was wondering what you or anyone else might know on this board...thanks!
I know coconut oil is very moisturizing but not sure if it has any qualities known to reduce scars. Google it?
I bought bio oil but I take coconut oil (2 tbsp) daily. Coconut oil is wonderful for moisturizing your skin. Just not sure if would help with scars. Past surgeries the doc recommended buying vitamin E capsules cutting the tip and rubbing the vitamin E directly on scar which helped
I bought the vitamin E in liquid form! Less waste and it absorbs nicely. I didn't buy the bio oil everyone talks about since I read it's expensive and my PS said the E works great.