Is anyone having Breast Augmentation in August or September 2014?

• 3 months ago

If so, please introduce yourself so we can provide you support throughout your journey!

Comments (1,380)

Sort by

How soon after surgery have any of you lovely Ladies started applying anything to your new girls as far as bio oil or aloe etc?? Same with the silicon strips for the incision scars?? Any tips for post op is appreciated!! I'm 5 days post op today!
my PS cleared me to apply the scar sheets after 2 weeks post op. He said so long as there was no scabbing nor open wound then it was ok. So I've been doing that every day since. As per the bio oil I started using it at week 1, so IMHO you can apply bio oil right about now.....good luck with your healing
Ok thanks cebrie!! I can actually now remember my PS telling me 3 weeks on scar sheets now. Never asked the boob oil. Ok I feel like a dork, what does IMHO mean?
Hi ladies....I am looking for help with making my areolas and nipples not hurt so bad. I am almost 3 weeks out and this is the only thing that has bothered me. Ugggg they itch and ache :( Thanks! Good luck to all you ladies getting your girls today!!!!
I had that issues and was told it was due to my skin streatching. I used aloe to help soothe.
Can u apply bio oil on them ?
After I replied to you tracerenee I was on my way home and thought to myself that I had not dealt with that issue....well....shortly after getting home I noticed around my nipples they got super itchy...and I thought OMG I just read this on RS!!! it was itchy non stop for a bit....I will call my PS clinic tomorrow and find out....but I think Jennye7 maybe right...it is the skin stretching but who knows....I applied the bio oil and seemed to help a tiny bit but NOW I know what you are talking about!
Today is the day woohoo! Less then 4 hours to go. PS is alittle less then 2 hours away so will be leaving in 2 hours. Wake up early so I can play with the dogs, fed them, do the dishes and straighten my hair. I am so excited but my hubby is so nervous. He doesn't like the idea of me going under the knife. I have had so many surgeries in my life I not worried. I am still not clear of size and incision position. PS said will be using a sizer to figure out what size to go with. Well ladies have a wonderful day will keep you posted
On my way to surgery centre! Suprisingly calm, and extremely excited. Cant wait to meet you ladies on the other side! Only a few hours....
Less then 4 hours now for me. Will be leaving in 2 hours. I can't wait either! Hubby is so nervous and scared. We are doing it tulip3. Drive safe and keep us posted!! Remember today is your day!
Yayh to us!!! Being admitted! Here we go!! Keep me posted.... see u on the boobside of life! ;-))
Good luck girls! And good luck to your girls!
Sorry, my previous comment was in reply to another post- my apologies for posted it here!
Remember when you were wondering how they were going to fit 450cc in you? You had the same issue as me- my PS wouldn't let me go bigger. My husband thinks they are huge but then a couple of my friends said "yeah you might be a B or a C". I'm like, Uhhh, I had better be at least a full C!! I didn't pay $7400 for Bs! Are you wearing normal bras yet? I bet they will look bigger when you are able to wear a nice VS bra.
I think this is to me...it came through kind of weird. Anyway. I'm getting the same responses...but mostly the "uuuhh..yeah they are big, any bigger would look dumb" . They change all the time and so does my opinion. I looked at my before pic and I'm totally happy with them. I had no other choice apparently! They dropped a little more and with petals on they look like big boobs! No bra for at least another 2 weeks. I don't miss it at all. I'd just like to see what it looks like to buy a real bra size with no padding, or at least not 3 inches of it..haha!!
Also, I'm looking for scar cream recommendations.
I just grabbed bio oil :)
Me too!!
Mommy with tatas ...My ps recommended mederma pm intensive overnight cream :) you put it on right before bed ! Workin great so far :)
Hey ladies, I was wondering what you wore to your BA? Mine is at a women's hospital, not in the PS's facility. I wore jeans and a button up last time, but I'm not dealing w pulling on jeans again! It 90 degrees here, so there's that to consider.
I wore a running outfit. Easy pull on pants.
That's a great idea! I've just been so anxious it's like I can't even think. Lol
I wore capri sweats and a zip up jacket...it was hot in south florida but I knew I would be freezing from the drugs.
I am going to wear yoga pants and one of my hubby's button up shirts You can send some warm weather to Ontario it's darn cold here
I wore a button up men's shirt and loose, short workout pants. Good luck! !!