BBL with Dr. Salama scheduled march 15 2013 Anyone want to switch for january date???!?

• missy007
  • 2 years ago

Comments (16)

Sort by

I'm scheduled for October 25,2013 looking for a Nov.-Jan.
were talking 2014 right? LOL
Hey, I need a Jan date!!! Nacy wanted to book me for march but I said I need it sooner! How do we go about switching? Thanks!!!
Would anyone be interested in Jan 22 with Salama? I'm trying to help a friend. Her date is Jan 22 and if she can't switch to a date in February or March, she can't get the procedure done. She's been trying since October to switch with someone, and she still hasn't been able to... So if anyone who's scheduled with Salama in Feb or March is willing to switch, her name on here is almostgotit. Thanks!
I was originally march 6 and I called to make a payment and asked bout an earlier date and she gave me feb 11 she can call and ask cause they said that there were some changes thats how I got lucky :)
Hey I have an oct date and I'm looking for anything sooner
Yes my date is jan 21 2013 at 11:15.please inbox me. I need your march 15 date. U sooooo answered my prayers.omg I'm so excited. Inbox me soon ok
@4mrsfitz i need to switch if you dont have any luck please PM me
I have a Jan 10th date and would like to switch for your march 15th date. Please let me know if you want to switch asap. Thanks
hi do you know how far in advance you're suppose to make and appointment?
hey!! Well i called dr Salama office July 2012.. dates are going pretty fast
Inbox me info I am looking for March my date is Jan 8th 2013. Thanx if still looking
I don't have a march date but I do have a June 6th with Dr Salama if you are interested
hey I just inbox you!! :)
I'm looking for a January date but thanks anyways :)
let me know asap thanks