Thread Lift

Write a review

57%
WORTH IT RATING 18 reviews over 24 months
Created to address sagging cheeks and jaws, this lifting technique literally leaves the face with non-absorbable stitches. Like other surgical procedures, a thread lift can be painful and possibly complicated. LEARN MORE ›
Average Price: $2,725

Reviews from the Community

Narrow 49 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments

I’ve done a lot to get rid of lines in my face. I’ve tried Restylane, mostly to get rid of marionette lines. That only lasted a few months so I went for a consultation for something more permanent. The consultant recommended a threadlift because of my age (I was 35 at the time). She... READ MORE

My face has become visibly smooth after a contour threadlift. My forehead and cheeks skin had dagged a lot and i needed a fix job as soon as possible. I also wanted something that would give me a long term solution. I have taken botox several times before, but my skin always got back to sagging... READ MORE

After a few weeks post thread lift procedure you could see the threads under my skin.............had to have them taken out after a few months. The doctor would only give me credit for 1/2 of what I paid him for the thread lift The thread lift is the worst mistake I have ever made.... READ MORE

I had a thread lift 3 years ago. After the first painful session, two of the threads broke and I had to endure a second procedure. I was told this was the same as the 1 hour facelift. WRONG!! I was told I would go back to work in 2 days. After a week I was still so bruised and swollen I... READ MORE

Thread lift on forehead was painful. Yes, it was an improvement on my upperlids and forehead lines. Thread and knots had memory ( can be seen ) I wear bangs so it is not obvious. A year later I asked about repulling them and was told the advertising was misleading and it would be best if... READ MORE

I had a threadlift performed April 2007. The threads were attached to surgical fabric which was stitched to my fascia muscle. The lift lasted approximately 4 weeks before my jowls proceeded to assume the downward position they were in prior to the lift. I have experienced swelling in the... READ MORE

The surgery went well, I thought the recovery went well. After about 2 month the entry site became infected and the actual line site and ending became inflamed. This was first noticed on the left side. A few weeks later, after antibiotics for left side, the right side did the same exact... READ MORE

I had threadlift done to the lower half of my face.This was 6 years after a face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery just as a freshen up sort of thing. I have never heard anyone complain about my problem.At first it looked terrific.A little unconfortable with just locals but well worth the... READ MORE

I read about the Featherlift in a magazine. At the time there was no doctors that did in in my city, so I found a Dr in Chicago. I flew down to have the procedure. At the time they were still using the blue threads that did not anchor with stitches like they do now. I was completely... READ MORE

No matching results