WORTH IT RATING based on 43 reviews
Worth it ()
Not worth it ()
Not sure ()
%
based on reviews in the last 24 months
%
based on reviews in the last 12 months
Created to address sagging cheeks and jaws, this lifting technique literally leaves the face with non-absorbable stitches. Like other surgical procedures, a thread lift can be painful and possibly complicated. LEARN MORE ›
Average Price: $2,700

Reviews from the Community

Narrow 43 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments

The surgery went well, I thought the recovery went well. After about 2 month the entry site became infected and the actual line site and ending became inflamed. This was first noticed on the left side. A few weeks later, after antibiotics for left side, the right side did the same exact... READ MORE

I had threadlift done to the lower half of my face.This was 6 years after a face lift and upper and lower eyelid surgery just as a freshen up sort of thing. I have never heard anyone complain about my problem.At first it looked terrific.A little unconfortable with just locals but well worth the... READ MORE

I read about the Featherlift in a magazine. At the time there was no doctors that did in in my city, so I found a Dr in Chicago. I flew down to have the procedure. At the time they were still using the blue threads that did not anchor with stitches like they do now. I was completely... READ MORE

No matching results