Thread Lift

Write a review

WORTH IT RATING 35 reviews over 24 months
Created to address sagging cheeks and jaws, this lifting technique literally leaves the face with non-absorbable stitches. Like other surgical procedures, a thread lift can be painful and possibly complicated. LEARN MORE ›

Reviews from the Community

Narrow 70 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments

Hello I had a silhouette lift almost 3 weeks ago, it was not at all what I expected. To be fair although I had seen the procedure done on video, I had no idea how traumatic it is to the face and that the down time would be so long. This was not explained to me until after the procedure had... READ MORE

I have been looking into this thread lift for awhile and was unsure due to the mixed reviews. Dr Hanson explained that he would never do anything that didn't make me look better so unhappy with my loss of volume I went for it! This thread has cones which are meant to stimulate your collagen so... READ MORE

If there was an option midway between Yes and Not Sure I'd select that! I'm less than a month in so I've yet to see the full results. First off, I'll make it clear that I would NO WAY pay the usual asking price of £3000 for this procedure, for a bit more I could get a proper facelift that... READ MORE

I figure I'd post a review myself of my procedure after seeing the extensive review ChrisFox wrote about this procedure. I chatted with him and his helpfulness was pretty evident very much the same as he's been in his review. Turned out he lived in the same apartment condo I was living in at the... READ MORE

I was really enamored by the Korean faze of V-shape face that spots a slim jawline and small pointed chin. Then I came across an online advertisement by Tiffany Yang clinic claiming to achieve the result with threadlift done through injections without the need for plastic surgery. I was told... READ MORE

I just wanted a bit of tightening as ive gone through early menopause and did not like my aging skin . I never got the results i was expecting , the bruising was crazy , particularly one line down the left hand side of my face . the left hand side of my mouth looks slightly droopy . and now i... READ MORE

I had heard of k. Wit before through a friend of mine who's a famous Thai beauty blogger. I'm a foreigner (European) living in Thailand, male and 43, so I really relied on her judgment. I'm so happy I did. I went to some clinics, spas and even hospitals before in Thailand and Europe. None of... READ MORE

I had a small, but very real, turkey neck. I bought a groupon for viora treatments at Fountain of Youth med spa in Cerritos, CA. They helped, but the results were too transient. While in the waiting room, I noticed an advertisement for "Lunch Hour Lift." After some research and reflection, I... READ MORE

Had threads originally done in Australia at cosmedical solutions in Sydney City in September 2014. Terrible result. Went back and was told could be easily corrected with desired result. Paid more money. Had extra threads in jan 2015 and no change. Do not waste your money. Sent email with... READ MORE

Hi everyone, Yesterday i bit the bullet and went and saw a surgeon to see if i was a candidate for the Thread Lift Plus. This is where they use threads but also suture the neck muscles together and remove the excess skin :) Over the past 10 years i have watched my face begin to disolve on a... READ MORE

While on holiday in Thailand for my 50th birthday I saw a advert for Botox for £100 for 3 areas so I booked a consultation with the Dr. I was picked up from the hotel at 10am by the clinics chauffeur and taken to the clinic. While I was there I read a notice about the thread lift so when I... READ MORE

I did my "Thread Lift" in Dubai. At MIDAS TOUCH MEDSPA by Dr. Antonie Aboud. I was convinced by their Consultant that i need "Silhouette Soft" for my sagging cheeks jaw correction. The amount i paid was Dirhams 6000. Their visiting doctor, Dr. Antoine Aboud did the lift at their clinic, but i... READ MORE

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years. I asked my dematologist (in Mexico) about it, and he said I was not a candidate for this lift. 3 years later, I have recently lost 50 pounds and had had 2 sessions of Thermage to tighten my jaw line. I was happy with the results but added that... READ MORE

I have had biopolymer gel and gold threads applied to cheeks and neck. I was not bad looking before, but my neck botherred me a lot. This was on the 8th March and this post-op has been terrible. I hope I will look pretty again soon!! READ MORE

I have Golden Threads and Biological Polymer Gel in my skin. I have got it about 8 years ago and have good result till now. I got very visible result after 3 month and looked about 15 years younger. Now I again need something to do with my skin, that to make it young looking. I'm 60y.o... READ MORE

I'm writing this review in the hope it will save people from wasting their hard earned cash on a procedure which has little to no results. I to had read various negative reviews but recently a celebrity had endorsed this lift in the newspaper and I thought that people only bother to write... READ MORE

After many years of contemplating doing facelift surgery in Sydney, and nightmares about the risks of scars, infection and having a paralysed face, I decided to look into the threads lift alternative. I had consults with 2 plastic surgeons in Sydney and wasn't convinced that i had met the... READ MORE

I had gone to another plastic surgeon for a face lift and, to his credit, he did not preform the procedure stating I did not need one. I saw Dr. Ruff on TV late one night and decided to give him a call. He told me I did not need a full blown face lift but he could see and understand why I felt... READ MORE

I went to this "Dr" a few years back, I'm still so angry I want to keep warning people especially as he still does threadlifts, which now has been proven as useless and not good for you. PLUS he is NOT certified by the board for plastic surgery like he claims. He wouldn't do anything to... READ MORE

Dr. Margaret Lewicka Kisiel, had inserted two PDO threads into my cheeks to get lift my marionette lines, she had promised me that this procedure will be successful and worth the money. After just one week both treads snapped. She had then explained to me that it was not going to work in the... READ MORE

No matching results