WORTH IT RATING based on 37 reviews
Worth it ()
Not worth it ()
Not sure ()
%
based on reviews in the last 24 months
%
based on reviews in the last 12 months

Created to address sagging cheeks and jaws, this lifting technique literally leaves the face with non-absorbable stitches. Like other surgical procedures, a thread lift can be painful and possibly complicated.

READ MORE
Average Price: $2,850

Reviews from the Community

Narrow 37 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments
Worth It

I had wanted this proceedure for a couple of years. I asked my dematologist (in Mexico) about it, and he said I was not a candidate for this lift. 3 years later, I have recently lost 50 pounds and had had 2 sessions of Thermage to tighten my jaw line. I was happy with the results but added that... READ MORE

Not Sure

I have had biopolymer gel and gold threads applied to cheeks and neck. I was not bad looking before, but my neck botherred me a lot. This was on the 8th March and this post-op has been terrible. I hope I will look pretty again soon!! READ MORE

Worth It

I have Golden Threads and Biological Polymer Gel in my skin. I have got it about 8 years ago and have good result till now. I got very visible result after 3 month and looked about 15 years younger. Now I again need something to do with my skin, that to make it young looking. I'm 60y.o... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had the unfortunate experience to be talked into doing a thread lift in Seoul during a consultation. I was never really considering this procedure, but they promised a V Line face shape and quick/painless recovery with a $3000 price tag. I see now the horrible results and what an unnecessary... READ MORE

Worth It

Over the years I had read about thread lifts and the procedure sounded great as you get an instant face lift, but you had to continuously go back for the doctor to tighten the threads and there were great side effects with this. Then I saw an advertisement and read that there was a new... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had 8 threads. Went back for follow up still sagging and got 4 more. Next follow up got 4 more. Total 16. When I stretched my neck or strained my neck to lift or turn I could feel them pull and tear inside for about a year. One thread has broken under the skin and I can feel it with my hand... READ MORE

Worth It

I am 62. With expert fillers and botox my skin still looks great without surgery. The only thing that still bothered me was a slightly sagging jawline. I did the Silhouette Soft (the newer disolvable one) one week ago. There was some pain with the local, but nothing after that. I was slightly... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had this done about 8 years ago and was not given proper warning of the risks. I now have one that has migrated and is now poking right through my skin! I tried pulling it out but because it is a barbed suture it is snagging the tissue inside and I can't remove it. You can actually feel them... READ MORE

Not Worth It

Treads placed in the face cause deformities, pain, swelling lasts for long time! Please avoid it or you will be sorry! Results were not as described and promised, stay away from this procedure and Provider. I am still swollen, in pain after 11 days after this procedure, that was very invasive... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had a thread lift done 2 years ago and while I was first happy with it - my jawline profile appeared tighter - I noticed once the swelling went down (I also had some fat injections and a chin implant at the same time) that there was a prominent indentation in my chin. My doctor brushed... READ MORE

Worth It

I had threads several years ago. Was hoping for longer results, given the pain (and I mean PAIN), and cost. I did get 6 good months out of it, looked great, no issues, no regrets. BUT...I'm confused...I've been told by my Dr, and later read, that the threads had been taken off the market apprx 2... READ MORE

Worth It

I’ve just had my 3rd thread lift in 2 years, and each experience has been very different. All were performed by the same doctor in the same clinic. The first procedure was for nasolabial folds, the second for sagging around the marionette lines, and the third for the jawline and under the chin... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had a thread lift done by a board certified plastic surgeon 7 years ago. Six threads were used for jaw, mid-face, and forehead. Immediately after I left the office a large dimple occurred in the middle of my cheek. The doctor was going on vacation immediately afterward and was not responsive.... READ MORE

Not Worth It

The thread lift never really gave me any lift. I had minor jowling only and a revision was done which didnt work either. Please do not waste your money on this product. You would be much better served to get a facelift. I am booked in for a short scar face-lift on the 12 April and I am sure I... READ MORE

Not Worth It

A waste money,painful,too expensive. Only lasted for 6mo. The wires hurt,I was left with nerve pain. READ MORE

Not Worth It

The wires have fallen and so has my face. It just did not last and now I look uneven. I can feel where the wires are in my cheeks and now the jowls are back. I looked great after 4 months of healing. then it all started to go back again. READ MORE

Worth It

No bruising or swelling. I have lost weight and had a lot of turkey neck.Is this procedure permanent, if threadlike plactic with bristles were placed on each side of my cheeks. READ MORE

Worth It

I had a thread lift done in Argentina 3 years ago. I love it and am very happy I did it. I did not experience any pain at all and it only cost $500.00. READ MORE

Worth It

I had my contour thread lift 4 years ago when I was 44 years old. I had lost over 150 pounds and hated the sagging skin on my cheeks and jawline.I had 8 threads placed at a cost of 200 dollars per thread. I used a board certified plastic surgeon. I did not have my brow done. Just my cheek and... READ MORE

Not Worth It

I had a contour thread lift done 2 months ago to tighten up my lower face. I did notice improvement & all seemed to be going well until several days ago when i developed pain & swelling on the right side of my face. I did not feel any sudden sharp pain to indicate that the suture had... READ MORE

No matching results