Specialist + Vaginoplasty Q&A

Ask a doctor

Narrow 6 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Surgeon Specializing in Gynecology? Treating Rectocele and Cystocele

Hi, I suffer from a rectocele and cystocele for 7 years now. I'm looking for a surgeon who's specialised in solving these problems. Aren't there any... READ MORE

Is my vagina normal or do I need to see a specialist? (photo)

My vagina seems to feel slightly lumpy but as ive never seen another one i dont know if this is normal or not. Please help. READ MORE

Can I become "virgin tight" with Vaginoplasty?

Hey, so I want to know if it is possible to be "virgin" tight with vaginalplasty and if anyone here is specialized in this feud of expertise and can... READ MORE

Are there in doctors in the Midwest that "SPECIALIZE" in the ''''tightening of the vaginal canal'''?

I have been having issues with holding in my urine when it's time to pee. Slight leakage when I sneeze, it's like my muscles aren't tight anymore, I... READ MORE

Abdominoplasty and vaginoplasty long island.

Looking for reputable Board Certified plastic surgeon in Long Island NY that specializes in both abdominoplasty as well as vaginoplasty. I dont want... READ MORE

I was looking for a doctor who specializes in vaginal agenesis in the Houston area.

I already know the details about what I need done and be going to doctor Nadar she has all my paper work but I can't seem to find a doctor to do the... READ MORE

No matching results