Narrow 2 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Surgeon Specializing in Gynecology? Treating Rectocele and Cystocele

Hi, I suffer from a rectocele and cystocele for 7 years now. I'm looking for a surgeon who's specialised in solving these problems. Aren't there any... READ MORE

I am looking to have two procedures done, vaginoplasty and labioplasty.

Would love to know what the cost would be for vaginoplasty and labioplasty and if there are Doctors in my area of Riverside/Ontario California READ MORE

No matching results