Location: New Jersey
Member since 3/12/2010


  • 1 total post
  • 1 comment

Recent comments from sghhjjkkjk

Try going to a plastic or cosmetic surgeon that does lower blepharoplasty. The procedure tightens the lower eyelid and takes out the bulge that protrudes on your lower eyelid. It will make you look younger. READ COMMENT