Member since 11/3/2013


  • 5 total posts
  • 3 questions

Recent comments from Zenna

My advise is to sue the doctor as soon as possible. He needs to pay for the reconstruction with another doctor who actually knows what to do and for all of your suffering, travel expenses and time away from your family and work. READ COMMENT

I am so sorry . I think that you should sue the doctor for malpractice. He needs to return to school and learn how to do it right. READ COMMENT