Job no

Member since 11/2/2013


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from Job no

I have had face filers, not permanent, i would like this changed , I read there is a substance that can do this ?

I believe it was restalyne filler used, can I have this reversed or reduced as it looks very much overdone READ MORE