Member since 9/2/2013


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from hdx

Who Are the Leading Doctors in the USA for Correcting Issues from Restylane in the Undereye/upper Cheek Area?

How does one find the best doctor for hyaluronidase or other revision or removal options? It seems most doctors that use fillers have not used the dissolver or only done it a... READ MORE