Member since 4/2/2013


  • 7 total posts
  • 1 question

Questions from jijij

Please Suggest a Good Experienced Rhinoplaty Surgeon in Mumbai, India?

I need a surgeon experienced with hemangioma removal on nose now I am 13 years old . it has reduced considerably on its own but still needs some correction .Thank you. READ MORE

Recent comments from jijij

Hi justinjose please give full name of dr balaji and the hospital he is in, this will help a lot to locate him. READ COMMENT

Hi thesea ,no I am still looking for a surgeon in India. . please anyone reccoment a good dr . READ COMMENT

I dont even know where to look.Is there any good rhinoploasty surgeons from Abroad visiting India or UAE .any place is fine for me.but I want a good surgeon.plesae help.. READ COMMENT

Hi hrida mija any luck in finding a good doctor.? I too am desperately looking for a good doctor in India and it is so hard to find an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon please post or pm me if you found somebody. Thanks in advance. READ COMMENT

Sammy which dr did the surgery for you? and which hospital. This is for my daughter. I think I have sent you a pm not sure whether it went through.hence writing again . READ COMMENT