Lisa in CT

Location: New Haven, CT
Member since 6/2/2009


  • 8 total posts
  • 3 questions

Questions from Lisa in CT

Connecticut Doctor Recommendation for Tear Trough Injection

How can I find a doctor who specializes in or has done many procedures with under eye fillers for tear troughs in my area (CT)? READ MORE

Who Should Do Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion?

I was wondering, who should administer Chemical peels and Microdermbrasion--an aesthetician or a physician? READ MORE

How Can I Find an Experienced Doctor for Under Eye Injections?

I am trying to find a board certified doctor in my area of New Haven, CT that has a lot of experience with fillers for the under eye area. I know this is a delicate area and... READ MORE

Recent comments from Lisa in CT

Nivedhita - Thanks for your reply. How would you suggest I research a good doctor in my area? I want a Dr. who has done alot of under eye injections sucessfully, but I am unsure how to go about it. Any help would be appreciated. Lisa READ COMMENT

I am trying to find a plastic surgeon in Connecticut that has alot of experience using injectible fillers for the under eye area. Does anyone have any tips on how I can go about researching this? READ COMMENT