Location: New York
Member since 6/22/2012


  • 31 total posts
  • 1 review
  • 4 questions

Reviews by stefinash

Getting Breast Augumentation and Bbl on October 29th 2014. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Ladies, I'm 29 years old and I am getting my boobs done and getting a little fat taken from my belly which is almost flat so I don't know if doc will have enough so I am trying to gain weight. I already do have a big ass but hey I want more. My surgery date is booked for October 29th, are... READ MORE

Questions from stefinash

Burnt my Face with a 30% Tca Peel, What Can I Put on It to Prevent Scarring? (photo)

I am half black, half lebanese and tried to do spot treatment on my ice pick/boxar acne scars and unfortunately burnt my face pretty badly. I went to see a dermatologist and... READ MORE

How to Treat Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation? (photo)

I did a home tca 30% peel and burnt myself 2nd degree deep burns. It has been a month now and I have both hypopigmentation and hyperpigmentation and shiny plastic-like scars. I... READ MORE

I tried fraxel on my lower half face, the fraxel made my scars worse. How Do I Treat my Acne Scars? (photo)

I suffer from acne scars, I tried fraxel on my lower half face, the fraxel made my scars worse and developed scars I had never seen before, i had only ice pick scars and ended... READ MORE

What Can I Do After I Injected a Topical Face Serum Containing Hyluronic Acid into Cheeks? (photo)

I injected a little tiny bit into both cheeks now I have large swollen hard lumps on both cheeks, they are so hard like a bone and severely swollen cheeks. I have seen 2... READ MORE

Recent comments from stefinash

You need to get them removed because your body will keep rejecting it and give you problems. Here is a doctor who specializes with people with our type of case. I am booked to go see him in Miami to get mine removed http://www... READ COMMENT

You're not listening to me Prague. I suffered from fraxel laser damage. This is how I treated mine and saved my skin face and life. First do a facial fat graft or transfer. Doc will take fat from your body and put in your face. The fat... READ COMMENT

This is what you should do. First do a facial fat injection where they take your own fat from your body and put into your face then wait a few months as it heals your skin and every 6 weeks, do dermarolling at a doctor's office. READ COMMENT

Thank you sooo much for sharing, I now feel that there is hope. I have had 3 sessions of cirtisoid injections and now im scared of facial atrophy. I have an excellent doctor, I will tell my doctor about your treatment and hopefully mine... READ COMMENT