Member since 4/17/2012


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from Afia6025

What Type of Surgeon Do I Need for Internal Keloids from Scarring Since Having my 3 C -section?

I have had 3 sections, an appendectomy and Tubal ligation. Now I have developed internal jellies that a causing me severe pain on my cesearean scar. I was told at urgent care... READ MORE