Member since 3/4/2012


  • 1 total post
  • 1 comment

Recent comments from Sukalyani

Folks with uneven skin-tone or krecfles. One option is to use a foundation primer concealer or a BB cream underneath the foundation. You would place the primer or concealer only over the area(s) that READ COMMENT