Fairy God Mother

Member since 1/8/2012


  • 2 total posts

Recent comments from Fairy God Mother

Miss Cold, go to a reliable plastic surgeon immediately and seek help. Your face CAN GO BACK to how it was. You may need skin lifting procedure and fat graft. READ COMMENT

Notsosmart, I wrote you a private email. Do check it. I too am in the entertainment industry I can understand your pain! READ COMMENT