Member since 12/14/2011


  • 1 total post
  • 1 comment

Recent comments from Haidee

I hate to say this but even thought they have agreed to pay your money back, you should consider getting a lawyer. It will take time but they should pay for your Dr. visits/treatment as well as whatever it takes to get rid of the scars... READ COMMENT