Location: chicago
Member since 11/3/2007


  • 1 total post
  • 1 comment

Recent comments from flowers

Hi, Vitrase (Hyaluronidase) is the medicine used for breaking down Restylane. I don't know anything about it but have seen it mentioned several times as a solution for Restylane lumps. Ask your doctor about that. And I certainly hope he... READ COMMENT