Location: New York, NY
Member since 4/8/2011


  • 1 total post
  • 1 comment

Recent comments from sheyRph82

There's a special-silicone product that surgeons tell their patients to use on post-sugrical marks/scars. It's called KELO-COTE. Some pharmacies dispense it but it's easier to get it from the internet. I hope this helps if you still... READ COMMENT