Doctor + Ultherapy

Narrow 3 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Is It Ok To Have an RN Perform Ulthera on me, Or Should It Be a Board Certified Doctor?

I am considering ulthera. Provider I talked has RN perform the procedure. Is it OK, or should I look for practice where procedure is done by MD? Thanks! READ MORE

Ultherapy doctors in Orange County.

I'd like the name of the best Ulthera doctor in Orange County, please. I'm strongly considering ultherapy for mid-face and jowl area and neck. I've... READ MORE

No matching results