Narrow 2 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

I Am a 51 Year Old White Female with Extensive Sebaecous Hyperplasia- How To Treat?

What is the best way to treat extensive sebaecous hyperplasia? I am a 51 year old white female and I have over 75 areas (bumps) on my face. Please help! READ MORE

Extreme combination skin - is this something to go to a dermatologist about?

I have always had combination skin, but following a rhinoplasty in February, it has become intense. The skin on my nose abs forehead becomes so oily... READ MORE

No matching results