Choosing A Surgeon + Sculptra Aesthetic Q&A

Ask a doctor

Narrow 2 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Looking for Sculptra Injector in Birmingham, Alabama?

Are there any physicians with advanced Scupltra certification in Birmingham, AL? READ MORE

Looking for a qualified plastic surgeon in MI area that can perform sculptra for hollowing cheeks? (Photo)

Would you recommend sculptra vs other injectable fillers for decreased facial volume and hollowing of cheeks? Looking for a refreshed youthful look.... READ MORE

No matching results