PicoSure - 5 Tattoos - Going Great - Zurich/Switzerland

Hi everybody! For months now I have been reading...

Hi everybody!

For months now I have been reading all the post here and now I thought I gonna share my story and all the pictures.

About the question all my friends and family asked my: Why do you want them removed? Simply: I don't like them anymore. I do not like them on my anymore. As simple as that.

My first tattoo I got was the Chinese symbol on my 18th birthday, then a few years later the Orchids and the abstract buddha. In 2012 the maori under my arms. I have two other tattoos but I will keep them (a Tibetan mantra and a my life motto in latin).
I started removal when I used to live in Philadelphia (PA) but I had only one session with the Q-switched laser on my neck. Then I ran out of money.
Last year I moved back to my home country Switzerland and started with the laser treatment again for all 5 tattoos. I got all the treatments done so far at the Prevention Center in Zurich (Dr. med. Christian Köhler/ Barbara Köhler) and I am very happy to found the only PicoSure Laser in Switzerland.
I didn't keep track of the numbers of treatments but with some research I will find out. I think I got 5 treatments on the Chinese one, 4 on the Buddha & Orchid flower and 3 on my armpits (two maori under each armpit). When I do a laser session of all 5 tattoos I pay around $500 - $600.
The laser treatments hurt, yes they do really hurt but I deny numbing cream. One time I needed pain killers after a session but in general I try to avoid taking anything. I was my decision to get the tattoos and now I just live with the pain ;-)

So I had a very long break now over the summer with the treatments. I will start again in November or December...

Jessie

5th treatment— December 2015

Progress so far

I have now figured out the number of treatments;
Neck (both tattoos); 9 treatments
Foot and arm pits; 8 treatments

I am very happy with the progress so far, my skin on the foot shows some hypopigmentation which hopefully will go away one day.

The chinese neck tattoo is almost gone (the picture is not great, too much light).
My boyfriend and friends say they are not able to see it anymore (?), I do but I know how it looked like. And the pictures normally show more than you can actually see. All pictures taken with an iphone....
Barbar Köhler

Great staff, the lady who does the procedure is super nice and friendly.