45yrs Old, Fed Up Looking Tired - Switzerland

So im finally going ahead with my upper eyelid...

So im finally going ahead with my upper eyelid surgery in 2 weeks time. This is something I never really thought about having done, but a friend who is also a dermatologist said to me "you have such pretty large eyes, the droopiness is making you look tired". Since that moment 4 years ago, every time I look in the mirror, its all I can focus on. Really looking forward to the procedure, will post before and after photos.

Pre surgery photos

Surgery going ahead tomorrow morning, very excited!

Day of surgery

Well the surgery was easy peasy, was all done in around 1 hour. Few injections around both eyes and off he went, could not feel a thing, just a little bit of tugging here and there, but nothing that made me jump!

Day 1 after surgery

Very swollen lids and tight skin, feeling miserable

Day 3 and WOW!!

Well im a bit shocked this morning, look how much the swelling has gone down and the bruising has already started to turn a bit yellow, started itching a bit around the outer corners too, feel very VERY happy!

Day 3

The stitches are itching like mad now, cant wait to have them taken out in 3 days time. Very pleased with how quickly they are healing.

Day 6 and stitches are out!

Im honestly stunned at how quickly my eyes are healing. The stiches came out this morning and they feel less heavy already, the itching was driving me mad and now even that seems less now they are out. Im so happy with the results, now looking forward to being able to put my make up back on (doc said just some cover up at first, in 2 days time) and learning how to put my eye shadow on my nice hooded lids, yay!

One week after surgery

Put some foundation on my cheeks and forehead today, and a bit of blusher and lipstick, nothing near my eyes, feel a million dollars!

Day 10

Took this selfie today in my office. First day using eye shadow, was weird to apply as the lids are still numb and also, im not used to applying shadow that is seen! It was all hidden before :-)

Two months after surgery

Dr Christian Köhler

Procedure performed at The Prevention Center in Zurich, Switzerland. Dr Köhler came very highly recommended by lots of friends who have had all sorts of procedures with him. I found him and his wife to be utterly caring and professional in all aspects of my surgery. He runs a fantastic clinic with very friendly staff. I would not hesitate to recommend him.