totaly depends on the person

After reading some of the reviews I was scared to...

After reading some of the reviews I was scared to death,but I opted to go for it.

First the dental assistant put blue liquid on my gums that hardened to protect my gums.Then she applied the bleach to my teeth and put the ZOOM on for 10 minutes.She repeated this process 3 more times for a total of 10 minutes.

Over all the actual process of whitening was painless.Once I was ready to leave I could feel all the nerves jumping around in my mouth.This was NOT painless.It proceeded to get worse from there. My gums just hurt period.I hated the fact that my nerves would ping with pain so unexpectedly.This might be weird but not only were my teeth and gums sensitive, my whole body was too. Every noise and touch made me cringe and shiver. This all lasted for about 11 or 12 hours.Went to sleep and everything was great this morning!

Overall,I dont regret doing it.My teeth look awesome! I doubt I will ever do it again though. If you really want your teeth white,this is the way to go.I did do a pre whitening thing with the trays at home,but I never really noticed much of a difference.I think everyone is affected differently.Some of us have pain,some of us dont.The only way you will know is if you go for it!
Good luck!