27 Years Old, 2 Pregnancies - Zion, IL

After two high risk pregnancies, I am certain I do...

After two high risk pregnancies, I am certain I do not want any more children, so I decided to repair my appearance by having cosmetic surgery. I would diet and lose a significant amount of weight, but I could never lose my stomach fat. After an evaluation, the course of treatment I decided on was liposuction first, then in six months try to have a tummy tuck in order to repair the abdominal separation and to smooth out any loose skin.

2 days post op

2 days post op and I am definitely seeing a difference. The drains are almost gone and I feel that the garment is helping with the abdominal separation as well.

4 days post op

Still loving my results, but I can't wait to start my fitness regimen in a few weeks. I feel that once I come down about 40lbs, I will really enjoy the results. As of right now, still looking at tummy tuck option as the abdominal separation is more obvious due to the indentation of the waist trainer.

Six weeks post op

Still loving my results. I have resumed all workouts so I am slimming down all over. Hoping to reach my goal weight this year. Still undecided about a tummy tuck in the future.
Dr. Bradford Roberg

Very pleasant and relaxing process.