Acne Scars Treatment, 40 Years Old, western skin type - South Korea

I've had severe acne problems since I was a...

I've had severe acne problems since I was a young teenager until starting the Roaccutane treatment when I was 20. Roaccutane cured the acne, leaving a mix of rolling, ice pick and boxcar scars. The scars have always been a big concern for me and I've tried different treatments and all skin products you can think of to try to reduce them. To me the scars are a big trauma.
Yesterday I did my first treatment at the Zell Skin Dermatology Clinic, Seoul, S-Korea. I did a combination of TCA cross 70%, dot-peel laser and full face Legato laser. The procedures was perfomed by Dr. JongMin Park.
We started with the TCA 70% for the deepest scars. Took about 15-20 minutes to add the TCA to the scars. Dr Park did not recommend 90% TCA because it requires longer healing time.
Then followed by laser dot-peeling the same scars
At the end I had a full face Legato laser treatment. The Legato is a fractional, ablative laser, but not fully ablative as far as I understand. After the treatment Dr. Park did another laser treatment to improve the healing process. Also I had 20 minutes with soothing cream.
The photos are taken day one after treatment. Very red and quite swollen. Lots of white dots all over because of the TCA. Dr. said they will disappear within a day or two. I'm visiting the clinic later today for a follow-up consultation. Dr. also said that I will probably need many sessions since my scars are quite severe.. The cost is for one treatment session
I'll keep you updated on the process in the days to come.

Day 2 after treatment

This is how it looks in the morning day two post treatment. Redness is going down. Scars treated with TCA is turning yellowish. Important to keep skin hydrated at all times. I'm using a Korean moisturizer Aestura and thermal water from Avène

Before photos

I've added before photos

Day 3 after treatment

Three days after treatment my skin has started to crust and scab. Especially on my left side and I'm still hiding. Trying to keep my skin hydrated as much as I can

Day 9 after treatment

This is how scars look nine days after treatment. Crusting is gone. Scars have red edges. Maybe a little bit softer the edges, but I'm not sure if I can see any improvement. Think I will ask for stronger TCA, 90% for my next treatment. And no laser.

One month since treatment

It's been one month since treatment. SCAR edges a little bit smoother. The deepest scars are wider and shallower. Looks worse with make-up, so I don't bother trying to cover. First pic is left side.
Dr. JongMin Park

Dr JongMin Park is very caring and patient. He explained the procedures properly and also took his time to answer all my questions