39 Yo Mother of 4 - Mexico, MX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After loosing 40 pounds in 2000. I'm finally...

after loosing 40 pounds in 2000. I'm finally having my mommy make over . I will be flying tomorrow from california to guadalajara mexico to meet with dr. Zamora. I had my labs done last week and sent them to Berta. I sent her pics of my body a month ago and she showed them to dr. zamora and gave a really good price.

4th day after my mommy makeover

The pain is minimal and only when I lay down and get up from bed. I'm still in pain meds just to be on the safe side

Dr Zamora

3rd day post op

Still inflamed but loving what I see. My boobs are really small because that's what I asked for. I have 200cc only

almost 19 days post op

I'm 19 days post op. My scars are looking good. should I get ultra sound and linfating massages?

5 mos post and feeling great

Hello sisters I'm now 5 months post and felling great. I still get a little inflammation on my lower tummy but only when I eat salty foods the day before. I have lost 13 more pounds since my surgery, and I'm not even trying, My Doctor told me this is common since the muscles over the stomach are now tight and I feel fuller with less food. The only regret I have is not having my mommy make over years ago :) Good luck to every one, happy healing to all!
Dr. Fernando Zamora