Athletic 28yo Needing New Boobs! - New Bern, NC

I am a very athletic person, working out 6 days a...

I am a very athletic person, working out 6 days a week. I Crossfit so I lift heavy along with some cardio. I lost fat while working out, and that included my breast fat! I wanted to be larger and fill my upper pole. I was very nervous leading up to surgery but the staff and Dr.Zannis were so wonderful, I had nothing to worry about. My IV was started with no problem and off to sleep I went. I woke up feeling fine and with boobs! I went with 405 smooth round moderate high implants. I was a small B and looking to be a larger C to D cup. I am very happy with the size! Recovery has been smooth and everyone was great with answering all my questions.
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zannis is great! I told him what I was hoping to have for results and he discussed my options and what his professional opinion was with his experience. I was nervous with the size of 405. He told me I could go smaller but wouldn't get the look that I was hoping to achieve. I went with the 405 and I am so glad I did! Dr.zannis is a very caring doctor and a skilled surgeon!